The Top 7 Technology Trends That Will Dominate 2014
Technology, innovation and development
Strap yourself in, it’s going to be a wild ride. In considering the changes we’ve seen in technology over the past year, I’m bracing myself for unprecedented growth when it comes to anytime, anywhere, on-demand information and entertainment.
Based on the trends we’ve seen so far in 2013, I predict 2014 will see many fledgling technologies mature and grow beyond what we could have imagined just a few years ago. So without further ado, here are my top 7 predictions for technology trends that will dominate 2014:
1. Consumers will come to expect Smart TV capabilities.
2. Smart watches will become ‘smarter’.
3. Google Glass will still be in “wait and see” mode'.
4. Other applications and uses for Apple’s TouchID will emerge.
5. Xbox One and PS4 will blur the lines between entertainment and video gaming.
6. 3D Printing will begin to revolutionize production.
7. The movement towards natural language search will make search more accurate and intuitive.
~ By Jayson DeMers. Expand